Hi readers of Travelcows.com
How nice of you to visit this website and that you are ‘visiting’ my personal page. I will introduce myself short. My name is Marloes and I was born in 1989. When I was little I spend a lot of time outdoors with my two older brothers and loving parents. We camped a lot in the forests in The Netherlands and also in foreign countries. I have huge interest in travelling and I enjoy every moment of every trip I make!
Working as a music therapist
I also like music very much, just like I like people very much. Therefor I work as a music therapist. Ideally I like to travel as primitive as possible, the less luxury the better. Why? Because I have the feeling to come the closest possible to the pureness of the world and ‘ the creation’ . Without luxury I realise myself that I can do without it! It is great to sniff the fresh air, while you crawl out of your tent and look over a fjord! I like to be active during my holidays so we do a lot of hiking and touring.
These are the countries I visited till now:
- Scandinavia, in summer and winter! Scandinavia has really gotten a place in my heart! Adventurous and very beautiful landscapes!
- New Zealand, a country where you are surprised of the nature every day again.
- France, the country of love and beautiful weather.
- Germany, the country of beer and sausages. Off course also the Berlin Wall, impressive!
- Luxembourg, the caves and forests.
- Belgium, with the beautiful Ardennes.
- Italy, the culture and the nature, beautiful!
- Portugal, many-sided and surprising nature.
- Spain, I was impressed to see the drought of the land.
- Indonesia, Java, Bali, the culture, the climate and the landscapes were very impressive to see.
- Austria/Switzerland, the beautiful mountains and nice hikes.
- Egypt, the country of the pyramids and the deserts.
- United Kingdom, the country of the rough landscapes and castles.
Follow me on Twitter/ Follow me on Facebook.